Some players are experiences a lag in Valheim and it can be quite frustrating if you are in the middle of a tough boss fight or simply trying to build something. The game is still in early access right now and problems are inevitable but the developers are already getting many things fixed in the game. If you want to know how to fix lag in Valheim, here’s what you need to do.
How to Fix Lag in Valheim on PC?
If you are getting lag and stuttering issues in Valheim on PC, do these things to see if the problem gets solved.
- Try lowering the graphics or resolution of the game.
- Turn off other applications running in the background that may slow down the game.
- Check if the game is running in Fullscreen mode. If not, make it Fullscreen. This will give you max performance.
- Make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
- Check if you have any junk or temporary files on your PC using softwares which can slow it down and clear them for extra space.
- A stable internet connection is essential to avoid lag in a game like Valheim if you are playing with friends, so ensure that you have that as well.
Also Read | How To Fix Game Crashes In Valheim
These are all the methods you can follow to fix lag in Valheim and even stuttering issues. We can expect consistent updates from the devs as the game improves more and more in the months to come. Many more content updates have also been announced which will surely make its fans excited.
If you are curious to know more about Valheim like how to find resources, what should you do first and how to beat bosses, check out our Valheim wiki for a gold mine of information.
- How to Get Core Wood
- How to Build and Upgrade Forge
- Where to Find Fine Wood
- Where to Find Ancient Seeds
- How to Get Surtling Cores
- How to Obtain Carrot Seeds
- Where to Find Iron
- How to Get Copper Ore and Tin
For more details do not forget to visit our Valheim Wiki Guide for cheats, boss fights, rare resource locations, etc.