Teostra is one of the Elder Dragons in Monster Hunter Stories 2. So you already know it is one of the rare dragons. You will have to grind quite a bit if you are to actually find and get one for yourself. So, scroll down and learn more about how to get the Teostra monster in MHS 2.
How to get Teostra Monster Eggs in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
- You will be able to get the Teostra by stealing its eggs in one of the Super Rare Elder Dragon dens.
- To do this you will have to go to the Terga Volcano map in MHS2.
- Now, just keep looking in the various caves and dens for the Teostra Elder Dragon.
- Once you do spot it, wait for the monster to actually go to sleep before you raid its den.
- Teostra’s eggs are Blue and Orange in color which will make them easy to spot.
To make it easier to find and get Elder Dragons like Teostra in Monster Hunter Stories 2 you will have to use certain special Monstie abilities. If you have a Rathian you can use its Nest Search Ability to find the super rare dens.
If you do manage to engage in a fight with Teostra, make sure you utilize this opportunity to the fullest. Go for its Head and Tail as it will allow you to get various broken parts as drops. You can then use these body parts to build up special Armor Sets. These armor sets will help you in the fight with Oltura.
This is everything you need to know about how to get Teostra in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Now that you are here make sure to check out how to get layered armor.