Drug dealing is risky business – you never know what’s going to happen to you. Still, a life of crime in Drug Dealer Simulator will give you all the thrills associated with drug dealing right in the comfort of your home. Want to expand your crime empire and start smuggling in the game? We got you. This guide will tell you how to smuggle drugs in Drug Dealer Simulator without being caught by the authorities.
Smuggling Drugs in Drug Dealer Simulator
It’s quite easy to smuggle drugs in Drug Dealer Simulator. Here’s how you can manage to move your items right under the police’s noses! Just follow the steps given below:
- Step 1 : Collect all the drugs or items you want to move in a backpack.
- Step 2: Walk closer to the fence or barrier in the east area of Oldtown.
- Step 3: Make sure you know where you are about to toss your backpack. Next, aim to throw the backpack a bit higher than the fence.
- Step 4: Jump and throw it! Press B for this.
- Step 5: Walk to the checkpoint and let the authorities check your pockets.
- Step 6: Once you are done with that, simply go back to where you tossed your bag and retrieve it.
And voila! You have successfully smuggled in Drug Dealer Simulator.
What is Drug Dealer Simulator?
This game lets you live the ‘dope life’. You can order and sell drugs and hide from the police while you are at it. You can even mix ingredients and create addictive products to get your customers coming back for more. As you grow your illegal business, you can unlock more areas, gain allies and create an empire. It’s drug dealing without the legal and moral consequences!
Drug Dealer Simulator is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows.