A Matter of Justice Challenge is one of three main challenges in Dartmoor Death in the Family mission. To complete Hitman 3 A Matter of Justice Challenge you need to accuse Emma and convince Madam Carlisle that Emma killed Zachary, along with proofs.
How to Accuse Emma in Hitman 3
If you are wondering how to accuse Emma in Hitman 3, here are the steps to do it:
- Disguise as Detective and head towards Thornbridge Manor.
- Interact with Alexa and her butler Mr. Fernsby will take you to Zachary’s room.
- Collect all six clues while investigating Zachary’s bedroom
- The six clues are Zachary’s body, his laptop, suicide note, bottle & glass on the table, secret room behind the bookshelf, and finally the mansion floor plan from the secret room.
- Talk to all family members to learn their alibis and other details.
- Get inside Gregory & Emma’s bedroom, by using a lock pick, crowbar, or the master key from Fernsby’s office. Or easiest way you can climb through a window in the adjacent bathroom and sneak into the bedroom.
- There are four clues in this room. Start by picking up the walking cane you see on the right side of the room with a bulldog handle.
- Then the Greenhouse Keychain near the fireplace, scan Emma’s dirty heels by using your camera.
- Finally, pick up the letter from the bedside table.
- Head towards the Greenhouse, use your camera to scan the book on the table near Distillation Kit, and then walk towards the kit.
- Diana will tell you that you have uncovered enough evidence to tell Madam Carlisle that Emma is the murderer.
- Meet Mr. Fernsby so he may take you to Alexa.
- Sit on the chair and select the dialog option “Accuse Emma”.
- You have successfully accused Emma and A Matter of Justice Challenge.
That’s everything you need to about how to accuse Emma in Hitman 3. Don’t miss out on our guide on how to complete A Matter of Guilt Challenge too. While here, also check out our various articles on Hitman 3, including guides for Dartmoor “Death in the Family like” map, like: