A Matter of Guilt Challenge is one of three main challenges in Dartmoor: Death in the Family mission. To complete Hitman 3 A Matter of Guilt Challenge you need to convince your target Alexa Carlisle (Madam Carlisle) that her brother Zachary killed himself, along with proofs. Doing this will make Madam Carlisle take her own life out of her guilt.
How to Complete Hitman 3 A Matter of Guilt?
To complete the A Matter of Guilt Challenge you need to collect all the pieces of evidence in Thornbridge Manor that imply Zachary’s death was a suicide. Once you select the “Accuse Zachary” dialog option while talking to Madam Carlisle, the popup notification will show you that you completed A Matter of Guilt Challenge. After completing the challenge, Alexa Carlisle will jump from her balcony to kill herself.
How to do Hitman 3 A Matter of Guilt Challenge?
Let’s look at how to do A Matter of Guilt Challenge in Hitman 3.
- Step 1: Collect all 6 clues while investigating Zachary’s bedroom.
- Step 2: Get inside Gregory & Emma’s bedroom, by using a lock pick, crowbar, or the master key from Fernsby’s office.
- Step 3: Pick up the walking cane you see on the right side of the room. It has a bulldog handle.
- Step 4: Go to the library in the southern part of the same floor.
- Step 5: On the left side of the room, you will find a switch on the floor before the bookshelves.
- Step 6: Use the crane to open a secret room to collect Montgomery Carlisle’s letter.
- Step 7: Talk to Mr. Fernsby, then he will take you to Madam Carlisle’s office.
- Step 8: While talking to Alexa, select the dialog option to “Accuse Zachary”, then the challenge will be complete.
Also, the six clues are Zachary’s body, his laptop, suicide note, bottle & glass on the table, secret room behind the bookshelf, and finally the mansion floor plan from the secret room.
After learning the truth about Montgomery (Alexa’s brother who she and Zachary killed 50 years ago) that he wanted Alexa to take over from their father instead of himself, Alexa jumps from the balcony to her demise.
That’s everything you need to know how to complete A Matter of Guilt Challenge in Hitman 3. While you are here also check out our other guides on Hitman 3.