Unlike its predecessor, Sons of the Forest features three stats for cosmetic clothing items or outfits. While you can don any outfits, each of them has different effects on players. Wetsuit is one of the outfits that are completely water resistant and can help you swim faster. You will notice once you wear this outfit for swimming, it is comparatively much lighter than on land. But as players search for this outfit, they are unable to find it anywhere around the island. So, check out our guide on how to get and use the Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest.
How to Get The Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest (Location)
You can get the Wetsuit inside the same cave where you found the Shovel. This cave is located near the center of the map. But before heading to this location, make sure to have the Rebreather, Rope gun, and a torch or flashlight. You also need to get a rope which you can find right outside the Cave’s entrance beside a cloth.
So, follow the below steps to get to the Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest:
- Firstly, scoop inside the narrow passage of the Caves by pressing the E key button.
- If it’s your first time entering the caves, you will need a Spear to break its barricade.
- Once you enter the Caves, use a Flashlight or light a torch to pass through the Dark.
- Head straight to find a Zipline below the rocks and rubbles.
- Press the E button to use the Ropegun and zipline across the rocks.
- Then, wear and equip the Rebreather to dive into the water body ahead.
- Keep on swimming your way through the water through the narrow rubbles until you find a way out.
- As you emerge, you will see liquid splurging from above the caves.
- Head in the left direction to find the Wetsuit along with an Air Tank and 9MM Ammo.
- Lastly, hit the E key button to pick up other items and the Wetsuit.
How to Use the Wetsuit
As mentioned earlier, Wetsuit is completely waterproof and allows you to swim faster. You can wear and use the Wetsuit outfit from the Inventory section in Sons of the Forest.
- You can press the I key button to open your inventory section and wear this outfit.
- Since it is fully water resistant, there are no chances you can get Hypothermia. But note that this outfit has low comfort and warmth clothing stats.
- We recommend not using it unless you are swimming or about to swim. That’s because wearing it on the land can be riskier due to slow movements.
That’s everything covered about how to get and use the Wetsuit in Sons of the Forest. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get and use a Tuxedo, how to get the Album Cover, how to get a Cross, and more Sons of the Forest Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.