Ornamental Materials, as the name suggests, is used for crafting various components in the game which will help you in decorating your outposts, ships, and even the house you own. It is classified as an Uncommon Tier 1 Resource. It is Organic, so it can also be farmed from Flora and Fauna. Finding the exact location to purchase and harvest this mineral can help you save a lot of time and effort in the game. Browse through all the steps mentioned in this guide to know where you can get this resource.
Where to find Ornamental Materials in Starfield
There are a few ways you can use to get these materials.
How to farm Ornamental Materials in Starfield
- If you do not have enough credits to purchase this resource and want to enjoy exploring the wide landscapes this game offers, you can farm Ornamental Materials, as well.
- For this, you will first need to land on a planet that has abundant plant and animal life.
- To be more precise, you can find it in the Guniibuu System, on the planet Guniibuu II. Here you can harvest this mineral from a plant called Crag Root.
- You can also farm Boreas Root to get this resource, you can find it on the planet Freya III, belonging to the Freya System.
How to purchase Ornamental Materials from Vendors
- You can visit the famous Jemison Mercantile store that is located in New Atlantis to buy this mineral, as this place is always stocked up.
- Another location you can visit is in the Volii System, you will be greeted by James Newill, who will be working at Newill’s Goods in Neon City.
- You will also get this resource at Shepherd’s General Store which is located in Akila City. This place belongs to the Cheyenne System.
These are all the locations you can visit to either farm or purchase Ornamental Materials in Starfield. You can also check out Starfield wiki for more locations and guides, here on Gamer Tweak.