Genshin Impact has a Food From Afar quest which asks you to get a Pizza for Kamisato Ayaka. However, to complete the quest you will have to first go and search the recipe for the same. This takes you through a journey in the game and helps boost your cooking skills. So, let’s find out how to bring some Italian goodness to Genshin Impact.
Where to find the Mushroom Pizza in Genshin Impact?
- Kamisato Ayaka will ask you to get the Mushroom Pizza as part of ‘The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia’ quest.
- This is a sub-quest titled ‘Food From Afar’.
- All you have to do next is head over towards the North of Stormterror’s Lair.
- Look at the circular area which you can find just above where ‘Stormterror’ is written on the map.
- Just look around and you will be able to find a special chest that contains the recipe for the Mushroom Pizza.
What ingredients to use in the Mushroom Pizza?
To make the Mushroom Pizza in Genshin Impact you will first have to collect a few resources. These include:
- Four mushrooms
- Three flour
- Two cabbage
- One cheese
You can get all of these ingredients from around the map. You will be able to find the mushrooms in the peninsula region as well as near the ice region. Once you have all the ingredients ready you can simply go to a cooking station and make this dish.
This is everything that you need to know about how to make the Mushroom Pizza in Genshin Impact for the Food From Afar quest. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Get The White Heron Hairpin In Genshin Impact as well as How to Solve Electro Compass Puzzle (Lightning Probe) in Genshin Impact.