Mushrooms in Genshin Impact are wild plants that you can farm across the entire world of Teyvat. They have multiple uses, the most important of which at the time of writing this guide is in completing one of the steps in the Marvelous Merchandise event. To complete this step, you will have to farm ten mushrooms.
Mushrooms are easily available in the game; however, collecting ten of them can be a little challenging. Considering the fact that the event lasts until the 2nd of November, it is important to get your hands quickly on these plants. Hence, we are here with this guide on where to farm mushrooms in Genshin Impact.
Where to Find Mushrooms in Genshin Impact
You can farm mushrooms anywhere in Genshin Impact as they are scattered across the map. However, some of the best locations to find mushrooms are towards the center of the map like the peninsula to the southwest of the ice region.
As mentioned earlier one of the uses of mushrooms is to complete one of the steps of the currently running Marvelous Merchandise event. But this is just a temporary use. However, there is another permanent use of mushrooms. These plants are used as ingredients to prepare food that can be used to heal in Genshin Impact.
Here’s a list of all the food that you can prepare using mushrooms and a few other ingredients.
- Chicken-Mushroom Skewer: 1 x mushroom, 1 x fowl
- Mushroom Pizza: 4 x mushroom, 3 x flour, 2 x cabbage, 1 x cheese
- Noodles with Mountain Delicacies: 3 x mushroom, 2 x raw meat, 2 x flour
- Qingce Stir Fry: 3 x mushroom, 2 x lotus head, 1 x Jueyun Chili, 1 x cabbage
- Fruity Skewers: 1 x mushroom, 1 x fowl (only cooked by Kaeya)
- Invigorating Pizza: 4 x mushroom, 3 x flour, 2 x cabbage, 1 x cheese (only cooked by Jean)
- Cold Noodles with Mountain Delicacies: 3 x mushroom, 2 x raw meat, 2 x flour (only cooked by Chongyun)
That’s everything you need to know about where to farm mushrooms in Genshin Impact. As you can see in the recipe list, there are several other ingredients you need to find. You can read our guides on finding some of these ingredients. For instance, you can read where to find Almond Tofu recipe, Fowl, and Raw Meat in Genshin Impact.