The White Heron Hairpin is a gift that you will receive from Kamisato Ayaka in Genshin Impact. It is a 4-star furnishings item that is part of the Food From Afar quest. In this article, we will show you how you can get it.
How To Unlock The White Heron Hairpin In Genshin Impact?
Keep reading to find out how you can get the White Heron Hairpin in Genshin Impact with the steps below:
- As mentioned earlier, you will find this item in the Food From Afar quest.
This quest forms the third section of Ayaka’s story quest. This section is called the Grus Nivis Chapter: Act 1 – The Whispers of the Crane and the White Rabbit.
- If you have not yet unlocked Ayaka’s story quest, you will first need to complete the second chapter of the Archon Quest. This chapter is titled Act 1 – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia.
- Once you complete this chapter, the story quest for Ayaka will be automatically unlocked.
- After you complete the Archon Quest, Ayaka will speak to you just after you exit the teahouse. She will request your help with a personal matter.
- Once you oblige to help, you will have to take part in a quest. You have to collect a kimono that is a greeting gift for Tsubaki.
- If you complete this quest, you will receive the White Heron Hairpin.
It depicts a heron with raised wings.
- You will find the hairpin in a black box, adorned with grey embossing and pieces of gold.
- This high-class hairpin features delicate paintwork.
And this is how you can get the White Heron Hairpin in Genshin Impact. If you complete the mentioned quests in the game succesfully, you will find yourself receiving this exquisite item.
Now that you know how to get the White Heron Hairpin, check out how to solve Electro Compass Puzzle (Lightning Probe) in Genshin Impact.