Mercury in Starfield is a very useful resource. The majority of your job in Starfield will be to mine resources that will be beneficial for you during your gameplay. This one is a Rare Tier 2 Resource. It is also an Inorganic mineral. It is rated important in the game, especially while crafting ship parts and for research purposes. Like other resources in Starfield, this one too can be bought as well as harvested from planets and moons. This guide will help you get the location of all the places from where you can get the desired quantity of Mercury you need.
Where to Get Mercury in Starfield (Location)
- These are the places from which you can easily scan and farm this mineral.
- The most amount of Mercury can be found on Earth, which belongs to the Sol System.
- From the Guniibuu System, this item is found on Guniibuu 6-b.
- You can find it on Hyla 1, Hyla 3, and Hyla 5 which are a part of the Hyla System.
- In Alpha Ternion, it is present in Ternion 4.
- It is also found in the Cheyenne System, in a place called Skink.
- Apart from these, you can also find this resource in Pontem, Wolf System, and Vesta belonging to the Lunara System.
- You can also set up an extractor to passively collect this resource in bulk.
Purchasing Mercury from Vendors
- If you do not want to consume your entire time scanning the planets and moons mentioned above, you can buy Mercury from two Vendors in Starfield.
- This mineral is available to purchase at the UC Distribution Center which is situated in New Atlantis.
- The other store is also present in the city of New Atlantis, which is found on the planet Jemison. It is called the Jemison Mercantile. This place is well-known and showcases a variety of selections for any item you need.
- Per Unit of Mercury will cost you 17 – 20 credits.
This is everything you need to know about where and how you can get Mercury in Starfield. If you are looking for more rare resources, check out our guides on Alkanes and Tantalum, right here on Gamer Tweak.