Play alongside your favorite Disney and Pixar characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Ralph, Simba, Goofy, Moana, Remy, etc in this game. Apart from completing main story quests, you can take breaks in between and focus to build your own town. Moreover, in Disney Dreamlight Valley, it is possible to perform life-simulation game-esque activities like gardening, fishing, crafting, cooking, etc. In this game, Dreamlight is a material in this game that is required to unlock new locations. To craft Dreamlight in, you require Dream Shards. Here’s our guide that highlights some key points that can help you to get more Dream Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Dream Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley
This glowy purple crystal is one of the rarest items to get in this game. Although, here’s some methods you can use to get more of these Dream Shards in the game:
- One of the ways to get some Dream Shards is by clearing out the Night Thorns in the town. However, it has a fewer chance of dropping a Dream Shard.
- But you can try it frequently as the Night Thorns respawn every night in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- In addition, you can feed critters to obtain Dream Shards from them.
- Small animals like Squirrels and Rabbits are found much often in this game who can be fed apples and carrots respectively.
- Also, keep in mind that these animals appear less in areas with Night Thorns. So keep clearing Night Thorns frequently for them to visit your town.
Dream Shards can be used to craft Dreamlights using a Crafting Bench in Scrooge McDuck’s Shop. 10x Dream Shards can get you 250x Dreamlight after crafting. Further, you might require some Dream Shards while completing a quest.
That’s everything you should know about the Dream Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley Guides.