V Rising revolves around a weak vampire who wakes up from his deep slumber. As you progress into the world, you need several resources to regain your health. While you can find several resources scattered across the map, the crafting mechanic is pretty convenient. Most of the workstations or workshops require a blueprint to craft the resources. The grinder is one of the workshops that can craft resources like Grave Dust. So, here’s our guide on how to build and use Grinder in V Rising.
How To Build Grinder in V Rising
- The Grinder is a workstation that can be used to craft several resources.
- To build the Grinder workshop, you don’t need to defeat any bosses to get its blueprint.
- The workshop is available early while completing the early tutorial.
- You can find the workshop under the Refinement section in the Production tab of the Building menu.
Mentioned below are all the materials needed to build it:
Once you have gathered all the materials, you can place them in a suitable location near Castle Heart.
How to Use Grinder
As mentioned earlier, you can use the Grinder workshop to craft several resources.
These are the following recipes for the craftable items:
- Stone Body: You can place 12 Clay and 4 Stone Bricks in the input section for this item.
- Grave Dust: You need to place 100 Bones in the input section to get one unit of Grave Dust.
- Clay Mold: Place 12 Clay and 1 Water-filled Canteen in the input section to get this item.
- While all the above resources don’t require any crafting recipes, you might need a recipe to craft Spectral Dust.
- You need to defeat Foulrot the Soultaker at level 62 to get its crafting recipe.
- Once you get the crafting recipe, you can place 4 Gem dust and 40 Ghost crystals to get one unit of Spectral Dust.
That’s all on how to build and use Grinder in V Rising. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get and use Soul Shards, how to get and craft scrolls, and how to get a tailor floor in V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.