The best weapons in Valheim will ensure that you’re able to cut down any enemy that stands up to you. In a where danger lurks around every corner, having enough health potions and meads will not be enough. You will need to charge into battle headfirst and if you have a durable weapon that can withstand the demands of a great fight. Here are the weapons that you should get in Valheim.
Best Weapons In Valheim
The best weapons in Valheim include the Iron Sledgehammer, Iron Longsword, and many more. You will need to craft most of these weapons and check out their stats to know which enemy they’re perfectly suited to use against.
One of the best weapons to use against normal type enemies. It is fast and can be used to parry to get additional bonuses.
- How To Craft Abyssal Harpoon: Fine Wood x2, Chitin x30, and Leather Scraps x 3
- Stats: Pierce: 10, Durability: 50, Block Power: 10, Parry Bonus: 2x and Movement Speed: -5%
- How To Craft Iron Longsword: Wood x 2 and Iron x 25
- Stats: Slash: 30, Chop: 5, and Block: 75% / Max 20 dmg
This is one of the best weapons in Valheim that we’ve found. It is versatile and can be used in boss battles as well as against normal enemies.
- How To Craft Iron Sledgehammer: Ancient Wood x10, and Elite Draugr Trophy x1
- Stats: We will update the stats of the Iron Sledgehammer soon
Also Read: How To Get Stagbreaker In Valheim
Black metal Axe
- How To Craft Black metal Axe: Fine Wood x6, Black Metal x20, and Linen x 5
- Stats: Slash: 95, Backstab: 3x, Block: 20, and Knockback 20
- How To Craft Abyssal Razor: Fine Wood x4, Chitin x20, and Leather Scraps x 2
- Stats: Pierce: 12, Slash: 12 , Durability: 100, Block Power: 10, Parry Bonus: 4x, Parry Force: 10, Knockback: 10, and Backstab: 10x.
These are the best weapons that you can craft with their stats, while weapon usage heavily depends on what type of enemy that you’re facing, these weapons will certainly help you against all types of enemies.
While this list isn’t complete as of yet, we will keep updating this list as and when we find better and new weapons in the game.
This is all there is to know about the best weapons that you can get your hands on in Valheim, to pair the best weapon with you’re going to need the best armor in the game. Check out our guide on how to get the best armor in Valheim right here on Gamer Tweak.
For more details do not forget to visit our Valheim Wiki Guide for cheats, boss fights, rare resource locations, etc.