How To Beat Sludge Like In Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom (TOTK)
During the Sidon of the Zora quest in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, a mini-boss that you will need to beat is Sludge Like. It is similar to the Like Like Monster that you find in caves. But instead of being stuck to a ceiling, it has legs and you fight it on the ground. The fight in itself is very easy. So here is how you can defeat it quickly.
How to Beat Sludge Like in Zelda TOTK
- You should use Sidon’s Power of Wave and remove the Sludge covering from the monster.
- Next when it opens its mouth attack its vulnerable tongue-like spot.
- This will stun it allowing you to unleash your attacks.
- Repeat these steps until you defeat it.
The fight can be as simple as described above but here are some moves you should look out for.
- Sludge spits: Sludge Like will try to attack you by spitting sludge at you. This is problematic as it not only covers a small portion of the area where the fight takes place. But stepping on it slows you down and takes a lot of stamina for coming out of it. And if you get directly hit by it then you will lose your health.
- Swallow Attack: Sludge Like will try to bite and swallow you whole. Using this move, it can steal your weapon and also damage you. Interestingly, even Sidon can get caught in this attack.
Tips to Beat Sludge Like Fast
To defeat Sludge Like quickly you need to fight it up close. Once it opens its mouth to attack it on its tongue. Try using a Spear for it as this weapon has a good range. Now equip the strongest weapon you have, preferably a claymore, and unleash a charged Attack. The weapon I used was Captain II Blade (Zonaite-Powered) and was able to defeat it by stunning it only twice.
After you defeat it, Sludge Like will drop a treasure chest from which you can get a Royal Claymore.
That’s all you need to do to beat Sludge Like in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. You should also find our other guides useful on how to upgrade armor, get Majora’s Mask and the best story order.