Halt is one of the many monsters that you’ll need to survive against in Roblox Doors. This is a fast monster that attacks you in a dark room. It only has one message and it says Turn around. But it can be tiring to keep turning and getting nowhere. So in this guide let us check how to survive Halt in Roblox Doors.
How to Survive Halt in Roblox Doors
To survive Halt you need to pay attention to the flashing words and act accordingly and escape to the next room. While it may sound tough the solution is more repetitive than difficult. Halt will spawn after flickering lights. So here is what you need to look out for:
- Start your playthrough by passing through the doors as usual.
- Once you see lights flicker in a room prepare to face Halt.
- It won’t appear in the same room where the lights were flickering, but rather in the next room.
- After the flickering, the next room you enter will be dark. And only illuminated by two cyan lights.
- You could consider them to be the eyes of the Halt.
- It keeps coming closer to the player in order to attack them.
- The screen flickers saying “Turn Around”.
- Turn around and keep going straight.
- It may look like you are going back and not making any progress but Halt will appear behind you and the same text appears.
- So again you will have to turn around and keep running.
- Repeat this procedure until you exit the room.
- Once you do you will successfully survive Halt.
After you survive Halt you get the Two Steps Forward Badge. The exact achievement says “Two Steps Forward…. …and one step back.”.
That covers this guide on how to survive Halt in Roblox Doors. If you are looking to learn about more monsters in this game then check out our guides on how to survive Rush. And for other tips for Doors check out how to get the Expert Technician badge, revive yourself, and sprint. And for more similar games check out our Roblox guides.