Roblox Doors is a game or experience that involves progressing through different dark doors. You can team up with three of your friends or random players in your run. As you proceed, you will encounter several monsters and creatures that can kill your team. And once you die, you need to begin from the scratch, again. If you do have some revives up your sleeve, you can continue with the run. But how to get them? So, here’s our guide on how to revive in Roblox Doors.
How to Revive in Roblox Doors
You will get an opportunity to revive or respawn once for every run in the Doors. Before the 30-second timer ends, you can use the revive to begin your run with the team.
- Rather than starting from Door 1, you will be able to progress right where you died.
- If you die within 15 seconds of respawning, you can use the revive, again. But once the half-minute timer ends, you cannot use the revive.
- In addition to that, you also cannot use Revive if your team members have progressed, too far. Or an Entity is currently active during the respawn.
But several players are confused about getting these revives. So, scroll till the end to find out.
How to Get Revives
Here are all the ways to get the Revives in Doors:
- You can purchase the Revives by heading to the Shop Menu and the Death screen Menu.
- You can buy 5 revives for 120 Robux amount.
- If you are looking for free revives, we suggest you head to our Roblox Door Codes to redeem them.
- You can use the “100MVISITS” code to get x1 Revive and x100 Knobs for free.
- Head over to the Shop Menu to enter and claim these codes in an instance.
- For the players looking for more freebies, we suggest joining the Roblox group of LSPLASH to get a free revive.
That’s everything covered about how to revive in Roblox Doors. If you liked this guide, check out our guide on how to sprint in Roblox Doors. For more freebies and rewards, check out our massive lists of Roblox Game Codes and Roblox Promo Codes right here on Gamer Tweak.