Tower of Fantasy is the latest MMORPG catching the attention of the gaming community. In the quest for powerful energy called Omnium from the comet Mara, mankind built the Omnium Tower. However, the consequences of this action have been drastic. While exploring the world of Aida, you will be collecting multiple items and resources. Along with that, there are some items that can be bought in the various stores the game houses. This guide is on Support Points, what they are and how to use them in Tower of Fantasy. Since you are here, you have been looking for the same so look no further and check out this guide.
What are Support Points in Tower of Fantasy?
Support Points are a type of currency in the vast currency system of TOF. But since it is not your typical currency, it cannot be redeemed everywhere. Support Points can only be redeemed in the Support Store of TOF.
How to Get Support Points
To get Support Points, form a team with new players or players who are returning back to Tower of Fantasy. Moreover, Support Points can be assumed as a reward for growing with the community. Since this pushes the team game while in Tower of Fantasy, it is only fit to reward something to players.
How to Use Support Points
As mentioned above, Support Points are a type of currency, so you can use them in Support Stores to buy items. At the time of writing, there are nine items in the Support Store that you can redeem in TOF:
- Gardener – Redeem this item for 1500 Support Points
- Holiday Fun – Redeem this item for 1000 Support Points
- Joint Supply Chip I – Redeem this item for 900 Support Points
- Black Nucleus – Redeem this item for 300 Support Points
- Gold – Redeem this item for 70 Support Points
- Firecore – Redeem this item for 100 Support Points
- Icecore – Redeem this item for 100 Support Points
- Magcore – Redeem this item for 100 Support Points
- Rockcore – Redeem this item for 100 Support Points
While the limit and the number of items differ upon purchase, if you are running low on any of these, you might as well redeem your Support points.
That’s all you need from this guide on Support Points in Tower of Fantasy. While you are here, make sure you check out our Tower of Fantasy guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.