In Tower of Fantasy, you should find Firecore if you use fire weapons. This is an important resource that you can use to enhance your weapons. But many players are having trouble getting their hands on it. So in this guide let us check how to get Firecore in Tower of Fantasy (ToF) and how to use it.
How to Get Firecore in Tower of Fantasy
There are two ways you can get Firecore in ToF.
- Finding them in the Open World: Start by exploring the planet Aida. You have to look for Crystal nodes that are red in color. The red color here is very important. That is because each color represents a different core that you can farm. Once you come across them take out a fire weapon and start attacking this node. When destroyed it will drop Firecore.
- There are no specific locations as such where you are guaranteed to find them. But you should search for them in mountain regions. Oh, and one area to avoid looking for them is any snowy region.
- Purchasing from Weapon Store: A Firecore costs 1 Black Gold at the weapon store. Every day you can buy 10 of them. And in order to get Black Gold, you need to do Special orders that require you to spend Black or Gold Nuclei. Although it isn’t recommended to spend your Black Gold here as you can find this resource in the open world.
How to Use Firecore
You can use Firecore in Tower of Fantasy in two ways:
- Upgrading weapons: Fire weapons can be upgraded using Firecores. This is a basic resource and after some updates, you will need higher quality resources to keep upgrading your fire weapon.
- Getting higher quality resources: You can fuse multiple Firecores to get higher quality resources. These are their crafting recipes:
- Heart of Lava: 4 Firecores
- Sunsource: 5 Heart of Lava or 20 Firecores
That covers this guide on where to find firecore in Tower of Fantasy (ToF) and how to use it. Since you are looking for weapon resources also check our other guide on how to get icecore. And for more help on other topics for this game check out our Tower of Fantasy guides.