Zelda TOTK Sidon Of Zora Quest Watery Bridge Puzzle
In Tears of the Kingdom (TotK) the Watery Bridge Puzzle is part of the Sidon of the Zora Quest. In this quest, you’ll be getting to access Wellspring Island and also unlock a new shrine up there. Apart from that, there’ll even be many new enemies ready to knock you down. So if you’re up for the grind, then so are we. Below we have mentioned a puzzle walkthrough and some tips to speed up the process.
How to Solve Sidon of the Zora Watery Bridge Puzzle in TotK
In TotK Sidon of the Zora quest, you’ll again have to meet Sidon to initiate the Watery Bridge Puzzle. He will be standing near the green beam that appeared after completing the Droplet Puzzle. With that said, let’s take a look at the puzzle walkthrough right away.
- After you’ve reached Land of the Sky & defeated the Sludge Like boss, head to Miphia Court.
- In Miphia Court take the stairs and climb up to meet Gruve NPC.
- From there you’ll be able to see the Green beam. Simply use your Paraglider to head near it and you’ll spot Sidon. (Sidon location: 3687 0134 0244)
- Speak with Sidon and he’ll guide you to the entrance of the cave located at the bottom of the lake.
- After diving in the water swirl you’ll find yourself in an underground area.
- Move a little further and break the rocks & boulders blocking the water tunnel on your right.
- Just like that, there are 3 more water tunnels blocked by boulders that you have to break using Rock Hammer or Bomb Flowers. By doing that you’ll be able to reach the terminal situated in the middle of the area on the elevated platform.
- After breaking the first water tunnel swim up and take the broken stairs leading down to the Ancient Zora Waterworks.
- In this area, you’ll find other 3 water tunnels to progress through the Sidon of the Zora Watery Bridge Puzzle in TotK.
- After moving further, again on your right you’ll see another blocked water tunnel that you have to break. And the 3rd one is located right opposite it.
- However, according to many players breaking the 2 of them is enough to reach the terminal. That can be done by making a bridge with the help of the planks and other materials available in the area. But if you want to break all of them, then simply explore the area and you’ll be good to go.
- After you finish that, make your way to the temple-like structure in the middle and interact with the terminal.
- And then, it’ll open a waterfall descending from the sky, which you can climb by using the Zora Armor.
- So meet Yona in Zora’s domain to obtain the armor.
- Once you have it, simply go near the waterfall that you’ve opened and swim your way up to explore Wellspring Island.
And that’s how you solve the Sidon of the Zora Watery Bridge puzzle in Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). If you’re running low on money, then check out the ways to farm Rupees easily. Also, check out how to use Duplication Glitch to Dupe items in Zelda TotK.