There are different types of weapons you can use in Elden Ring. But did you know you can use a Torch as a weapon? If you do know, yer a smart Tarnished. Sentry torch is one of the torches that inflict holy damage and can detect invisible enemies. You can use it to scare unwanted creatures and works best against enemies vulnerable to fire-based attacks. So, here’s our guide on how to get Sentry Torch in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Sentry Torch Location
Here’s how to find the Elden Ring Sentry Torch location:
- Head over to the Hermit Village located at Mt. Gelmir. It is closer to the Seethewater Terminus, site of Grace.
- As you reach the village, head over to the Hermit Merchant’s shack.
- It is located in the Lyndell Capital outskirts near to the Lyndell, Royal Capital.
- You can purchase the Sentry torch for 7000 Runes from the Hermit Merchant.
How to Use Sentry Torch?
Here’s how to use Sentry Torch in Elden Ring:
- Sentry torch consumes 15 strength, 8 dexterity, and 15 faith attribute points.
- It weighs over 5.00 and is the heaviest of all the torches.
- This torch can inflict up to 100 holy and critical damage while attacking enemies.
- It has a weapon skill of Torch attack and can be upgraded using Somber Smithing Stones.
- You cannot apply Ashes of War on a Sentry Torch.
- You can boost the torch with consumables and enchant it with spells.
- While it does not have a unique skill, you can use a power stance or dual-wielding with a Sentry torch.
- You can also use it to illuminate surroundings and detect enemies lurking in the dark.
- These enemies include invisible assassins cloaked in veils.
That’s all about how to find the Sentry torch. If you liked this guide, you can check out our other guides on where to get Magma blade, how to get Bloody Helice, and how to get Twinned armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.