There’s an endless range of weapons and armor sets to discover in the mystical Lands Between. As we know different types of weapons are based on certain stats and have different status effects upon them. Magma Blade is one of the cured swords in Elden Ring that is most suitable for players with high dexterity. When you inflict this sword upon your opponents, it emits a load of lava. Pretty cool, huh? So, here’s our guide on where to get the Magma blade in Elden Ring.
Where to Get Magma Blade in Elden Ring?
- Head over to the Volcano Manor with the help of Abductor Virgin. You can check out our guide on how to get to Volcano Manor.
- Once you have reached Volcano manor, drop down to the land not surrounded by lava.
- Leap and the head right until you see stairs.
- You can encounter several enemies on your way up.
- You can also encounter Godskin Noble if you haven’t defeated him yet.
- Alternatively, you can also fast travel to reach the Temple of Eiglay, the site of Grace.
- Pull the lever that will take you to the next floor.
- Once you have reached there, get out of the room and fight several Lizardmen.
- The Magma Blade is dropped by one of the Lizardmen.
- You can use frost-based attacks to which they are most susceptible.
- As you defeat a Lizardmen with the Magma blade, pick up the weapon to obtain it.
- This weapon has the unique skill of Magma shower that inflicts scattering magma upon your enemies.
- Although you cannot apply Ashes of War on this weapon, you can upgrade it using Somber Smithing Stones and enchant it using Magic.
That’s all on where to get the Magma Blade in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can also check out our other guides on where to get Icerind Hatchet, the Shard of alexander, and how to get the Goldmask Armor set in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.