Players should upgrade their weapons in Elden Ring to improve their damage output. Unfortunately, it is not easy to find better weapons in the massive open world. And most of the time, even the merchant might not have the weapon you are looking for. So your best bet is to use some Smithing stones to improve your weapon. Here’s where to find Somber Smithing Stone 5 location in Elden Ring. This item will strengthen special armaments to +5.
Where to Find Somber Smithing Stone 5 Location in Elden Ring?
There are multiple ways to get the Somber Smithing Stone 5:
- Head to Inner Aeonia and go Northwest from it. Once you reach the Swamp of Aeonia, find the cave by passing through the Caelid region and loot the Smithing Stone from there. Note that you need 2 Stonesword Keys for this.
- You can also directly buy it from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold. But for this, you need to give them the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing 3 key item.
- Don’t forget to loot the corpses you see along the way because, in the location of Siofra River, you can find this Smithing Stone. Look for a Stone Ruin and it should be inside the structure. To get to Siofra River, head to the Deep Siofra Well on the map where you need to take a lift to go underground.
- Visit the Altus Tunnel location in Altus Plateau to get it.
- If you beat the Teardrop Scarab in Nokron Eternal City, you can get it as a drop.
These were some locations where you can find the Somber Smithing Stone 5 in Elden Ring. Want more location guides, boss fights and resource-finding tips? Check out our dedicated category for the same. In case you also encounter the Frame Rate Unsuitable for Online Play, Network Status Check Failed and Controller not working issues, be sure to check out our guides.