Delving into the universe of Elden Ring, it is the most ambitious project from Bandai Namco and FromSoftware. To explain how ambitious, Hidetaka Miyazaki has brought in George R.R Martin to write and build its entire universe. Can you imagine a GOT and Dark souls crossover? While Miyazaki stated Elden Ring as more of natural evolution to the Dark Souls series, it brought one of the classic mechanics from the series. That is power stance or dual-wielding. Here’s our guide that explains how to use power stance in Elden Ring.
How to Use Power Stance in Elden Ring?
You can attack your opponents with a variety of unique moves as you use these two weapons. And it is indeed an evolved gameplay element in Elden Ring. Unlike the previous installments, there are not many limitations and steps to use power stance in this game. Here’s how you can use the power stance:
- Equip two weapons of the same class from the Equipment menu.
- As you have equipped the two weapons, you have activated the power stance. That was pretty simple, right?
- All you have to do now is go on a rampage against your opponents by simultaneously attacking two weapons with a unique set of moves.
These are the default keybindings for PS and Xbox players:
- For PS players: Press the R1 or R2 button to attack.
- And press the L1 or L2 button to defend or shield yourself.
- For Xbox players: Press RB or RT button to attack your opponents.
- Pressing LB or LT button will allow you to switch to defense.
We suggest you try out a variety of combo attacks with different controls for a better combat experience.
That’s all on how to use the power stance in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other Elden Ring Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.