Have you started with the Heavenly Stone’s debris questline yet? It’s a world questline that involves Jinwu assigning several objectives to you and your NPC friends. These friends include Clitopho that is a former treasure hoarder, adventurer Zhiqiong, and Paimon (obviously). As you proceed with the quests, you will have to load the cannonball together. But before that, you need to release the safety on the cannon. So, here’s our guide on how to release the safety on the cannon’s breech in Genshin Impact.
How to Release the Safety on Cannon’s Breech in Genshin Impact
Follow the mentioned below steps:
- As you receive the objective to read the Signaling guide, track and reach the location.
- When you interact with the Safe blasting signaling guide, it will state the following:
- Low lamp post, high-frequency flicker
- Middle lamp post, low-frequency flicker
- High lamp post, low-frequency flicker
While Paimon couldn’t understand what it means, we will explain what to do next.
- Observe the location by interacting a point bit further to where you read the guide.
- You will get an objective to release the safety on the cannon’s breech.
- This will flicker three lamposts nearby. You need to activate the lampost and change their frequencies according to their locations.
- The nearest one is the high lamp post which is required to flicker at a low frequency.
- Jump and glide over to the next lamp post.
- As the lampost is neither on a higher level nor on the ground, it is a middle lamp post. Change its frequency to low.
- Now glide and get on the ground to the last lamp post.
- Activate the low lampost and change its frequency to high.
- You will encounter an enemy guarding the lamp post. You can either fight or avoid it.
- Once you have activated and changed the frequencies of all the lamposts, the cannon will be unlocked to load.
That’s all on how to release the safety on Cannon’s breech in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, you can check out our other guides on how to activate the mechanisms in the Chasm, how to get the Cup of Commons, and Divine Bridle in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.