With the collaboration of George R.R. Martin, Elden Ring has one of the most extensive and beautifully crafted open worlds. While there are a lot of things to explore, tweaking your stats and attributes is one of them. Although the game does not allow you to respec your character’s stats right away, you can unlock it as you proceed further into the game. After you unlock this feature, you will be able to respec your character and assign attributes to your character. So, here’s our guide that explains how to respec or reset the stats and attributes in Elden Ring.
Before you proceed to unlock respec, continue reading this guide only if you are willing to take in major spoilers.
How to Respec Elden Ring Stats & Attributes
To respec in Elden Ring, you mainly have to complete two things. You need to get the Glinstone Key and defeat the Queen of the Full Moon, Rennala boss to unlock the Respec option. So, here’s how you can unlock the Respec option to reset stats & attributes:
- Firstly, travel to Liurnia of the Lakes and unlock the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
- For that, you will need a Glintstone key.
- Then you have to defeat the second main boss of the game, Queen of the Full Moon, Rennala.
- Now it won’t be an easy duel with her powerful magic spells and summons. So, check out our guide on how to cheese Rennala for more insight.
- Once you have defeated her, have a talk with her in the Grand Library.
- She will give you a chance to rebirth.
- This would allow you to respec stats and attributes. Now, you can reset stats and assign different attributes to them.
- While you won’t need any runes, you will need a Larval Tear to respec. If you are unable to find them, check out our location guide to find out the Larval Tears in Elden Ring.
Being the rarer resources in Elden Ring, we suggest spending every acquired Larval Tear wisely.
How to Reset or Reallocate Stats
Now that we have unlocked to respec stats and attributes, here are the following attribute points you can change:
Whenever you need to respec your character, head over to the Grand Library of Raya Lucaria and give a Larval Tear to Rennala.
That’s all on how to respec your stats and attributes in Elden Ring. If this guide helped you, make sure to check our guides on how to cheese Rennla, how to beat Baleful shadow, and how to revive NPCs in Elden Ring. You can also check our other Elden Ring Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.