There’s a wide range of essential characters in Elden Ring. While some like the Pot-warrior Alexander treat you with rewards, some like Varre, the White-faced can offend you for being maidenless. As you proceed through your journey, you can attack or kill an NPC. But in doing so, it will close the possibilities of a questline. Can you revive an NPC? Yes! And you can do that by making some amends to clean yourself. So, here’s our guide on how to revive the NPCs in Elden Ring.
How to Revive NPCs in Elden Ring?
If you wish to bring an NPC back to life, you will need to ask for absolution or atonement for the sins. You can do that by asking for absolution or atonement at the Church of Vows. Mentioned below are all the steps you need to follow to revive an NPC in Elden Ring.
- Head over to the Church of Vows located at the Liuria of Lakes.
- There are two ways to reach the Church of Vows. You can use a Waygate at the Raya Lucaria Academy to teleport you to the Church of Vows.
- Or you can explore the way to the Church by riding horseback.
- Head over to the Artist’s Shack located at the northeastern of the Liurnia of Lakes.
- Then, proceed through and head towards the northwestern plateau.
- You will encounter a Church of Vows, site of Grace right outside the Church. You can have some rest to save your game over there.
- As you head inside, you will see a statue. Use a Celestial dew to receive absolution or atonement for your sins.
- After using a Celestial dew, all of the crimes that you have committed upon NPCs will be absolved.
- In addition to killing the NPCs, receiving absolution will also revive the angered NPCs that disappeared.
- Now, you will be able to interact with the bizarre and mystical NPCs again.
As Celestial Dew is the most important item, you need to stack them as much as you can. Scroll further to know where to get the celestial dews.
Where to Find Celestial Dews?
- Celestial Dews are consumables that can be found in multiple locations.
- Aside from using it for absolution, you can also use them to recover your HP and heal some status effects.
- You can find a celestial dew at the underground Uhl Palace ruins on a ledge near a corpse.
- The other places you can find Celestial Dew are Night’s Sacred Ground, Nokron, and Nokstella, the Eternal City.
- Alternatively, you can also purchase them from the Nomadic Merchant and Pidia, the Carian Servant.
- You can get it from the Nomadic Merchant at the Ainsel River in exchange for 7,5000 Runes.
- If you want it for a slightly cheaper price, head over to Carian Manor and get it from the Pidia for 5000 Runes.
That’s all on how to revive NPCs in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check our other guides on how to get to the Hermit village, where to get Poison mist, and how to get to Miquella’s Haligtree in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.