These Phasmophobia tips and tricks will serve you as a crash course and a basic understanding of the game. The game delivers on the scares and fear of the horror genre while still letting players enjoy the investigative part of the gameplay as well. This balance makes Phasmophobia one of the best horror games in recent years and if you wish to know how to improve, then these tips and tricks will certainly serve you well.
Phasmophobia Tips And Tricks
As soon as you jump into the gameplay of Phasmophobia, you will be introduced to a ton of elements that might confuse you as to what you should be doing first. We’ve spent a lot of time in the game and these things stood out the most. So, make sure that you follow these tips to improve your gameplay.
- Your objective is to rid the place of the ghost that has been haunting it, make sure that you do not go astray from this objective, and find the location of the ghost as soon as possible.
- Gather as much evidence as possible before confronting the ghost, these pieces of evidence might help you discover more things about the ghost and will surely help you prepare better.
- Only call out the ghost by using its names when you’re ready, doing so will irritate, upset, and anger the ghost. You can use this trick to your advantage as well.
- As soon as you enter the haunted phase, look for a clear way to exit the place. This will help you run away from them during the hunting phase when they’re out to kill.
- Make sure to always know where the Ouija Board is in the house, this can help you get answers to a lot of issues and clues at the same time.
- Side missions are as important as your main objective, they will help you to know more about the ghost you’re trying to catch, these tips and tricks in Phasmophobia will ensure that you can win easily.
- Know the strength and weaknesses of every ghost, this way you can find and defeat them easily in the game.
- Make sure that you arm yourself to the teeth, there’s a lot of things that can happen unexpectedly and you’ll need to be ready for everything. Use items that can help you survive.
- Go back to basics and cover the important locations with salt. If a ghost has been wandering, you can figure out exactly where it went as the ghost will leave footprints in the salt. This tip has helped us solve so many issues and will surely work for you as well.
- You will need to be careful during the hunting phase of the ghost, the ghost becomes aggressive and might attack you and your teammates. Find a great place to hide until the phase ends.
These are the best tips and tricks that you can follow, so ensure that you do not get stuck in the game without an answer to solve it. Don’t forget to read our Phasmophobia Wiki for more such helpful guides.