Outriders has also jumped on the Emote Bandwagon. Ever since YouTube videos of Fortnite players dancing have started going viral almost every game on the market has this feature. Outriders is one of the most recent games that has undergone the ‘Emotification’ procedure. While Outriders in itself is a very serious open-world shooter, features such as Emotes help to give it a bit of playfulness. It also helps transcend the age groups that the game is targeted toward. All this does help expand the game’s popularity. Scroll down and read below to know how to Emote in the game.
How to Use Emotes in Outriders
- To emote hold down the left button on the D-pad on Playstation or XBOX.
- Use emotes on PC by clicking ‘V’.
- On Playstation and XBOX select the Emote you want to use with the analog stick.
- For PC you can select the emote you want by using the mouse.
- Once you let go of the left button on the D-pad or the V-button your character will perform the selected emote.
The emotes will look something like this.
— Outriders (@Outriders) October 27, 2020
To unlock the Emotes you will have to complete the Accolades. In this interlinked guide, you will learn more deeply about how to get Emotes. The Accolades are a special reward system in the game that will give you rewards such as new emotes. There are various emotes for you to unlock in the game while playing. Emotes will make it super fun while playing in the Cross-platform multiplayer mode with your friends.
This is everything you need to know about how to emote and use emotes in Outriders. While you are here do not miss out on how to fix the HUD disappearing bug and how to fix the matchmaking game not found in Outriders.