Outriders is a new RPG game that is coming out across multiple platforms. The game was recently released as a demo version with the complete version being slated for an April 1 release. The game is loaded with some next-gen graphics along with an innovative gameplay experience. The demo in itself is quite huge and gives players a taste of what awaits them once the real game is available. As such the demo version has received some good reviews with many wondering about its duration. Fret not as we have got you covered with this guide that will tell you when the Outriders Demo Ends.
What is the End date for the Outriders Demo?
PeopleCanFly has released the demo version of Outriders. The devs have said that the demo version of the game will remain active even after the launch of the complete one. The demo, therefore, doesn’t have any end date as of yet. Overall, despite its challenging gameplay, you should be able to complete the Demo in around 2-3 hours. The developers have also given a brief about the demo version in a series of tweets which we have mentioned below.
- The game is currently available as a Demo and not a Beta version.
- The Demo version is free of cost so go ahead and try it out right away.
- The demo is available on the following Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (Steam & streaming with NVIDIA GeForce NOW). To download the demo for free on PlayStation you need a PS+ subscription.
- The download size for the demo is minimum 24GB for PC and minimum 22GB for Consoles. Ensure that you have the required space beforehand.
- Crossplay is available in the demo version as well. This is how cross save works in this game.
- There is no time limit for the Demo.
- The demo will remain live even after the launch.
- The demo includes the game’s prologue & opening chapter. So all the weapons and items you receive in these initial stages will be the earlier versions of the same.
- If you are curious to know whether you can change classes in Outriders, find out the answer in our linked guide.
- The demo ends with the fight with Gauss.
- You cannot transfer progress between the Demo on Steam and the Full Game on the Epic Store.
This is everything that you need to know about what is the End Date for the Outriders Demo and more information related to it. While you are here, don’t miss out on our World Tier Guide and How to not lose anything with the Auto-Loot function.