Outriders is a co-op RPG shooter that has four classes – Devastator, Pyromancer, Technomancer and Trickster. Each class has its own features and depending on your playstyle, you can choose the path you want to take. If you prefer playing as a tank, you can go for Devastator and if you prefer long range and support, go for Technomancer. But can you switch classes in the demo and final game? Find out more how to change class in Outriders.
Can you Change Classes in Outriders?
Once you choose a class for your character, you cannot change it later in the demo and possibly in the launched game too. But you can create a new character. With new characters, what you can do is skip the prologue as well as the cinematics to get to the core gameplay. Since the classes offer different mechanics, you can experience different combat, loot as well as progression through this method. For those players who enjoy making different builds of the same class, you can do that and get a new experience via co-op play too. But, be aware of the world tiers while playing with friends, though because it will make a difference in your match.
How to Create a New Character in Outriders
So, if you want to know how to create a new character in Outriders, the process is simple:
- Head to the Lobby.
- Check out the bottom right section where you get the option to Change Character. You will see the button to press to make it happen.
- Press the button and you will get to another screen where you will see “My Characters” and the 6 slots that you can use up. This is the limit of characters you can make in the demo.
- Create a Character right there, customize it as you want and give it a name.
- Then choose to Proceed to Lobby.
- You can skip the prologue to speed up your process if you have completed it in your first playthrough.
That’s all there is to know about how to change class in Outriders. Even though there is no option to switch classes, this other solution of creating a new character will serve the same purpose for those who want to check out how the other classes function. With that cleared up, we’ve got lots more Outriders guides for you, check them out below: