One of the first altered boss fights you come across in Outriders is Gauss. The game has been made released in its full-fledged version. Outriders is a massive open-world game. As part of this expanse, you will come face to face with Gauss, a boss enemy in the game. Outriders has become one of the most talked-about games recently. It is one of the few games that allows for Cross-Platform gaming. With that being said read the post below to know How to Beat the boss Gauss in Outriders.
How to Beat Gauss the Boss in Outriders
To beat Gauss follow these simple steps.
- Using guns from a distance is your best bet.
- Legendary weapons will make this fight even easier.
- It is imperative that you use the objects strewn around the arena as physical barriers between your character and him.
- For long-range combat, you can use your guns to deal damage.
- At a shorter distance, you can even choose to use your enhanced abilities.
- Gauss also manages to teleport so keep an eye out for that as well.
- He will also spring up electrical mines that deal damage.
- Gauss also uses special abilities which are charged up slowly.
- These can be identified by the orange bar hovering over his Health Bar.
- This is also when Gauss is most vulnerable and you can use this as a moment to interrupt his Special Attack.
You come across Gauss once you take on the Reunion mission. Your goal for this mission is to reach the end of the pathway which has a tower at its end. Once you reach there you will come across a pop-up that asks you to enter the Tower. Doing so triggers Gauss’s entry.
Gauss looks like a Crustacean version of Electro from Spider-Man. Like Electro he too has Electrical powers and is another Altered just like your in-game character. He is one of the first bosses you come across in the demo. Like other bosses, he too has his own weapon in the game which discharges bolts of lightning.