Neodymium in Starfield is a Rare Tier 2 resource and many are searching for the location of the planet and system that contains it. It can be used as a key component when it comes to crafting items in the game. Since it is Inorganic, locating the moon and planets it can be found on is quite a challenge. For this reason, we have created this guide for your help so that you can figure out how to get this resource.
Where to Get Neodymium in Starfield (Location)
Purchasing Neodymium From Vendors
- If you have a surplus of credits, instead of traveling to different planets; exiting, and entering different Systems, you can buy it from these specific locations.
- On the Volii Alhpa, in the Volii System, you can access the goods and minerals available at Mining League.
- Another Vendor is located in the city of Akila belonging to the Cheyenne System.
- And lastly, the one-stop shop Jemison Mercantile, never disappoints. It is located in the city of New Atlantis.
- If you are running low on credits and instead want to make use of your scavenging skills you can opt to scan and farm this resource on different planets and moons.
- You will find Neodymium in the Narion System, which is home to the planet Gryphus. It is rich in the resource you are looking for.
- It is available in the Volii System, on the Volii Phi planet.
- You can also go to the System of Valo and find it on three different planets – Cantra, Miatha, and Kindi. This system is located a little away from Alpha Centauri.
- In the Cheyenne star system, you can find it on the planet Antharum.
- And lastly, you can also pay a visit to the Sol system and go to Mercury, to collect this resource.
This is everything you need to know about Neodymium resources and their location. If you find more than what you need while scanning the planets mentioned in this guide, you can learn how to set up an Outpost and look up other Starfield guides, right here on Gamer Tweak.