The Muckshake is a new food item that you can use in Valheim to give your stamina and health a boost after the Hearth and Home update. Not sure how to make it? Do you have to upgrade your Cauldron to get your hands on it? This quick guide will show you the way.
How to Make a Muckshake in Valheim?
To make a Muckshake, you require a Cauldron which has to be at level 2 minimum. If you don’t have a Cauldron, don’t worry. You will need the Hammer to craft it and you also require a fire (like a hearth or campfire) to use it. The crafting materials required for a Cauldron are 10 Tin pieces and a Forge. Once you have placed it, you can prepare mead bases as well as some food items with it.
How to Upgrade your Cauldron in Valheim?
To upgrade your Cauldron, you require three things:
- Spice Rack – 3 Dandelions, 2 Carrots, 5 Mushrooms, 3 Thistles, 3 Turnips
- Butcher’s Table – 2 Ancient Bark, 4 Core Wood, 4 Fine Wood, 2 Silver
- Pots and Pans – 5 Copper Bars, 5 Iron Bars, 5 Black Metal Bars, 10 Fine Wood
Craft these structures, place them near your Cauldron and upgrade it easily to unlock more food items and recipes.
If you already have one, then you need to look for the following ingredients for the Muckshake cooking recipe:
- 1 Ooze
- 2 Raspberries
- 2 Blueberries
Where to Find these Materials?
- Ooze: To obtain Ooze, you must enter the Swamp biome and defeat the slimy enemies you encounter. Here’s our swamp survival guide to help you in your endeavors.
- Raspberries: You can find Raspberries from random bushes when you visit the Meadows biome.
- Blueberries: For Blueberries, you have to visit the Black Forest biome and find them in bushes over there.
So what you have to do is explore a lot and collect the necessary materials. Once you have all the resources, head to your Cauldron and start crafting. That’s pretty much all there is to it – make your Muckshake and drink it to get extra healing and stamina which will help you in your journey as a Viking.
- Health: 10
- Stamina: 50
- Duration: 20m
- Healing: 1 hp/tick
That’s all for this one. On Gamer Tweak, we’ve covered a lot about the latest Hearth and Home update like how to make the Bone Tower Shield, Crystal Walls, Silver Knife, Crystal Battleaxe, Stone Oven and how to Ride Lox.