Depots are the fortified structure that you can discover in War Zones and if you managed to open Depots in Marvel’s Avengers, you will be given gear, resources, collectables and various other treasure as a reward.
The game has not explained properly how to open Depots in Missing Links. It is totally up to you to figure out the way to open Depots in Marvel’s Avengers. If you are struggling to open Depots in Missing Links in Marvel’s Avengers, this guide will surely help you to do so.
- Are There Cheats In Marvel’s Avengers? Answered
- How To Unlock Elite Heroic Hives In Marvel’s Avengers
- How To Increase Shield Faction XP In Marvel’s Avengers
- Marvel’s Avengers: Where To Find & Farm DNA Keys
- Marvel’s Avengers Multiplayer: How To Play With Friends
- Where To Find Turbulence Mission In Marvel’s Avengers
- Marvel’s Avengers: How To Switch Characters
- How To Get Skill Points In Marvel’s Avengers
How to open the Depot in Missing Links?
To open a bunker’s door, you need to press multiple buttons in a small fraction of time. These could either be pressure plates on the ground, on which you will have to stand to activate them, honeycomb switches on the wall, which you need to punch, or buttons on pylons, which you have to shoot with your ranged weapons.
Notably, their default colour is Yellow, when they are activated, they turn blue. If you fail to activate them instantly, the sequence will restart.
There are lights that you will see above the depot door, telling you the number of total switches, it will be either two of four.
Once you have found the exact number, you need to use Tactical Awareness to scan the surroundings – it’s Up on the D-Pad or V on keyboard. This ability will enlighten various things in the environment, including all the switches located near the depot, so you don’t need to spend a lot of time searching for them.
After finding their whereabouts, figure out the optimal route and activate them in quick succession. The door to the depot will open, allowing you to access the goods.