As Elden Ring comes from the creators of the Dark Souls series, it is slightly similar in many ways. One of the similarities is obtaining weapons from bosses. But unlike the Souls series, the boss souls are called Remembrances here. You need to first defeat a boss to obtain their Remembrances. These remembrances can either be traded for runes, duplicated, or exchanged for different types of power and weapons. So, here’s our guide on how to make Boss weapons in Elden Ring.
How to Make Boss Weapons in Elden Ring?
Before we get our hands on a boss weapon, we need to get their Remembrances. They are dropped after defeating specific bosses. Mentioned below are the steps to make boss weapons:
- Head over to the Roundtable Hold and go to the Finger Reader, Enia.
- Then, interact with her. Upon talking with her, select Recieve power from remembrance.
- This will give you an option to receive the weapons of bosses or an incantation spell to cast.
- You can also purchase different Ash of War, sorceries, or consumable items depending on the remembrances.
- You will get two options to draw out power from the Remembrances.
- For the players looking to get both options, you can duplicate the remembrance.
- Once you have duplicated a remembrance, return to Enia to obtain the second option.
You can also sell the remembrance for runes but why sell it when you can get greater power from it? Make a note that not all the bosses drop their remembrances.
All Remembrance Bosses
Here are the confirmed bosses that drop their remembrances:
- Astel, Naturalborn of the Void.
- Dragonlord Placidusax.
- Elden Beast.
- Fire Giant.
- Godrick, the Grafted
- Hoarah Loux, Warrior.
- Lichdragon Fortissax.
- Maliketh, The Black Blade.
- Malenia, the Blade of Miquella.
- Mohg, the Lord of Blood.
- Morgott, the Omen King.
- Regal Ancestor spirit.
- Rennala, Queen of the Full moon.
- Rykard, the Lord of Blasphemy.
- Starscourge Radahn.
That’s all on how to make boss weapons in Elden Ring. If this guide helped you make sure to check out our other guides on can’t duplicate remembrance fix, what to do with great runes, and how to equip great runes in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.