Hitman 3, the final installment in the World of Assassination trilogy is out now and we can’t get enough of it. Even the very first map ‘On Top Of The World’ takes you to the opening ceremony of the World’s tallest building “Burj Al-Ghazali”, also known as the Sceptre in Dubai. The map is packed with different challenges and ways to eliminate your target. Also, there are also many ways to evacuate once you accomplish your mission. The best and stylish way to do this is by taking off in a helicopter from the building. In this guide, let’s take a look at how to get the Hitman 3 helicopter key in Dubai and escape by helicopter.
Hitman 3 Helicopter Key (Location Guide)
The helicopter keys can be found one level beneath the helipad. It is found outside the art installation backstage section. Let’s look at how to get Helicopter Key in Hitman 3:
- Head up to the stairs on the right side from the main lobby.
- This is the area where you see Zana “The Vulture” Kazem arguing with Ingram’s receptionist. You can start the story mission Bird of Prey from here.
- For the key, you can take left from here towards the rooftop garden.
- Go towards the railings, vault over and climb down the railing.
- Now Agent 47 will be hanging from World’s tallest building.
- You can keep moving left till you reach the ledge to climb up towards the moving platform (window cleaning platform).
- Hack and open the window shutter here with your handheld camera (hack by scanning).
- This is the art installation backstage area.
- Be careful not to be spotted and go towards the left side of the room, where you will have to climb a small staircase to reach sliding doors.
- Open the doors, go to an outside balcony. Turn left and go towards the scaffolding that goes to the helipad.
- The Helicopter Key will be in front of the ladder just lying on the floor.
- You can climb up the ladder to reach the helipad. From here you can subdue the pilot and take his uniform and escape by helicopter.
Picking up the Hitman 3 Helicopter Key will complete Rotor Ready Challenge and Rotor Man will be completed as you disguise yourself as the pilot. Once you exfiltrate by taking the helicopter, you will complete the Up and Away challenge.
Apart from this, there’s another interesting way to escape via helicopter where you are disguised as a Penthouse guard. Check out the video below for more.
That’s everything you need to know about finding the helicopter key in Hitman 3. While you are here check out more Hitman 3 guides like: