If you are grinding on Elden Ring for long, you might have encountered Godskin Noble a couple of times now. You will encounter him once again in Volcano Manor. While it is an optional boss, you need to defeat it to get into the Volcano Manor. Once you are in the Manor, you can begin with Lady Tanith’s questline and defeat Rykard at the end of her quests. To do so, you have to fight with the Godskin solo. But what if this fight can be avoided and skipped? There’s indeed a workaround to skip the fight which is also known as Godskin skip. So, here’s our guide on how to perform the Godskin skip in Elden Ring.
How to Perform Godskin Skip in Elden Ring
Godskin Noble Wall Skip
- Once you have reached the entrance of the church or the boss arena where you will fight Godskin, take a left.
- There’s a wall blocking the further path and we need to pass through it.
- To do so, equip the fists or shield and jump. Then, sprint across the wall and use attack.
- As the attack animation works mid-air, run on the ledge to the other side of the wall.
- There will be another wall blocking the path ahead. Use the same tactic to pass through the wall.
- You might need to try it a couple of times before you succeed.
- You will see a cliffside guiding an upward route.
- Walk normally on the cliffside upwards, to slide upwards.
- Then, you need to jump and jump over the cliffside again to reach the top.
- This will take you to the back of the boss arena.
Godskin Noble Bridge Skip
- As you reach the entrance of the boss arena, get down the stairs and take a right from there.
- You will notice some spiral gears and levers. You need to push the lever to your left for a bridge to appear ahead.
- As you go further, climb on the ledge of the right spiral gear and climb on the mechanical gear.
- Then, jump over the ledge right in front of you.
- With the new 1.04 patch, the size of the ledge has gotten smaller.
- So, you might need to try more than a couple of times to execute the jump.
- Once you have jumped over the ledge, try not to fall.
- After you cross the ledge, you will find a Somber Smithing Stone (7) over there.
- You can enter the Volcano Manor through the door at that bridge.
That’s all on how to perform Godskin skip in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get to Chelona’s Rise, how to make bell-bearing hunter spawn, and how to get Brick hammer in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.