Tower of Fantasy has a wide range of Simulacra that can be used as weapons to fight against enemies and bosses. Speaking of Simulacrum, one of the most anticipated and awaited Simulacrum is about to get a global release. Frigg will be getting a global release along with her popular weapon, Balamung. While she has been a part of the Chinese roster for a long now, she is finally getting a global release. So, here’s everything to know about how to get Frigg in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get Frigg in Tower of Fantasy
Frigg is making her official global Simulacrum debut on September 1st, 2022 in TOF. With her release, you will be able to equip her as a Simulacra or weapon. She will be available as a limited banner character and replace the SSR weapon, Nemesis.
- As a limited special order, you will need plenty of Red Nucleus for the limited Gacha banner pull.
- For that, you can grind on the time-limited Executer Training event to earn plenty of Red Nuclei.
- You can also check out our guide on how to get and use Red Nucleus for more insight.
- Alternatively, you can also purchase Tanium to get Dark Crystals or Red Nuclei for the gacha system.
- If you are confused about getting Frigg, check out our guide on how to get SSR weapons for more insight.
- Another SSR weapon, Tsubasa will also be debuting alongside her.
- According to the Gacha rates, you can get a guaranteed SSR weapon for every 80 Special orders.
- You can get an SR weapon at least one time for every 10 special orders.
- There is a 0.75% base probability of getting Frigg as your special order.
- Nevertheless, the limited banner increases these slim chances by 50%.
- So, there is a 50% chance of getting Frigg as an SSR weapon.
That’s everything covered about how to get Frigg in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Flame Gold, the best gifts for each Simulacrum, and where to get Fiddleheads location in Tower of Fantasy right here on Gamer Tweak.