In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom farming the Dragon Claws aka Talons can be really beneficial for you. That’s because just like any other parts dropped by the 4 dragons, this item can also be used in many ways. Such as upgrading your armor, cooking it with something for certain buffs, or simply trading it to farm more Rupees. However, getting your hand on the parts is not that easy. But don’t worry, below we will walk you through some easy steps that’ll make the process easier. With that being that, let’s see how to get Farosh, Naydra, Dinraal & Light Dragon Claws in TotK.
How to Farm Dragon Claws in TotK
To farm & get Dragon Claws aka Talons in TotK target the dragon’s feet. Yes, you heard it right, simply aim and fire an arrow at their claws to get the following part. No matter which dragon it be, Farosh, Naydra, Dinraal, or Light, all of them will drop 1x Claw for you. If you’re not sure about how you can make this happen, then scroll down for steps.
- First, go ahead and find the dragon whose Claws you’re looking for.
- If you’re having trouble, finding them, then check out our Dragon Locations guide.
- As soon as you spot on, launch yourself in the sky by using the nearby Skyview Tower.
- After that, use Paraglider and move toward the dragon’s feet.
- And while you’re in mid-air grab your bow & arrow, that’ll trigger a slow-motion animation.
- In that slow-motion window, aim and fire an arrow at the Dragon’s feet.
- Doing so will drop 1x Claw (Talon) for you.
The dragon part will sparkle and fall straight to the ground, so make sure you don’t lose track of it. Also note, after collecting one of the parts, there’s a 15 – 20 minute cooldown, until you can farm the next one.
That sums all about how you can get Dragon Claws in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). If you haven’t obtained the Dragon Fangs yet, then check out how you can get it. Also, do take a look at the Duplication Glitch, so you can dupe your items in the game.