How To Get Dragon Fangs In Tears Of The Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, getting the Dragon Fangs is a simple process but surely needs extra effort. As the dragons in the Hyrule Kingdom are pretty calm you don’t need to worry about them attacking you. This makes them the perfect source for farming the dragon parts. Among the parts, the Fangs are also one of the vital items that you can use in various ways. Such as to make an elixir, food, or simply a Fused weapon. If you can’t wait to get your hands on the Farosh, Naydra, and Light Dragon Fang in TotK, then we are here to help.
How to Farm Dragon Fangs in Tears of the Kingdom
The trick to get Dragon Fangs is to target the dragon’s face in Tears of the Kingdom. Whether it be Dinraal, Farosh, Naydra, and Light Dragon, simply shoot an arrow at their face and it’ll drop 1x Fang. If you’re not sure about how you can do this, then scroll down for steps.
- First, go ahead and find the dragon whose fangs you’re looking for.
- If you’re having trouble, finding them, then check out our Dragon Locations guide.
- Once you’re familiar with the dragon’s spawn location, go to the nearby Skyview tower.
- After launching yourself into the sky, use Paraglider and keep flying until you find the dragon of your choice.
- As soon as you spot one, glide near the dragon’s face and grab your bow & arrow.
- To get Light Dragon’s Fang fire at its face when the mouth is closed.
- To get Farosh Dragon’s Fang fire at its face when the mouth is opened.
- But to get Naydras Dragon’s Fang you’ll have to fire at its Tongue.
It is advised to land on the dragon’s face and then fire an arrow at them. Doing so will decrease your chances of missing a shot. But before you hop on their face make sure you have the required armor to avoid getting elemental damage.
That covers all about how you can farm and get Dragon Fangs in Tears of the Kingdom. If you’re looking for some other parts, then check out our Dragon Parts guide. Also, know more about the Duplication glitch to dupe items in the game.