In Sons of the Forest, you’ll not only find various guns but also a come across a Compound Bow that is pretty efficient to use. That’s because unlike guns you won’t need to find its bullets every now and then. Players should especially use this weapon when they are near the mutant campsite to avoid drawing attention. Apart from being a silent weapon, it is also considered to be effective enough just like the Crossbow. If you are already on the hunt to find this weapon but are unable to track it down, then we’ll help you with the location. So without any further ado let’s dive right into it.
Where to Find Compound Bow in Sons of the Forest
In Sons of the Forest, you can find Compound Bow at the Maintenance B dig site located on the southwest side of the island. For a better understating check out the map mentioned above. But before you head there don’t forget to grab your Shovel that is required to dig and find the hidden bunker hatch. Once you have it take a look at the walk-through below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, walk towards the green blip Maintenance B dig site.
- Next, grab your Shovel and start digging in the front of the golf cart.
- After that, head into the bunker cave by opening the hatch.
- Once you head inside, keep moving further to enter the first door on your right and you’ll find yourself in a room.
- For those who haven’t collected the Pistol Suppressor can grab it from the desk.
- And after that, simply head into the Bathroom and there you’ll find a corpse along with the Compound Bow you are looking for.
Also Read | How To Switch Arrows In Sons Of The Forest
That sums up all about location to find the Compound Bow in Sons of the Forest easily. While you are here check out how to get Carbon Fiber Arrows easily. Also, take a look at the list of weapons available in the game.