After the latest hotfix from the Playground Games, FH5 has limited the amount of XP you can Goliath Glitch and even patched out many other bugs like the Barrel Roll Glitch for Skill Points. But players have found a new way to glitch and get unlimited Money, Super Wheelspin & Forza Edition (FE) Cars of your choice in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5). Today we will tell you how to easily do this glitch in the game. So make sure to reap all the benefits of this one before it is patched out. So let’s get right into it.
Glitch Setup & Prerequisites
Here’s how to set up for the new glitch for Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) to get unlimited Money, Super Wheelspin & Forza Edition (FE) Cars:
- First, you need to collect stacks of Super Wheelspins to make this easy.
- Use our Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Super Wheelspin Glitch.
- You can also buy the 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS also for the Glitch.
- Now you will get tons of Super Wheelspins.
- Now the key is to upgrade Car Mastery only from the House or the Festival site.
- Do not upgrade Car Mastery now the road, as it will immediately start the Super Wheelspin animation.
- To stack up Super Wheelspins:
- Go to any of your houses or the festival sites.
- Open the “Garage” tab.
- Click on the “Upgrades & Tuning” option.
- Now click on the “Car Mastery” on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Each time you unlock the Super Wheelspins, it will stack up with previous Super Wheelspins.
- Now before opening these wheel spins, you need to buy out all the cosmetic items.
- Buying them out will then stop them from showing up in Wheelspins anymore.
- This gives you a better chance of earning cars and credits.
- It will cost anywhere around 3-6 million CR to buy all the clothing items.
- If you are low on credits, use our Best Infinite AFK Money Glitch After Goliath Patch.
- This is an investment that will pay back in a few Super Wheelspins.
- The only piece of clothes now will show up are the ones you cannot buy.
- Once you are ready, let’s move on to the main glitch below the next heading.
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Glitch For Unlimited Money, Super Wheelspin & FE Cars
This glitch is courtesy of YouTuber Grrae. We will interlink this original video below these steps. Now as you are done with the setup, here’s how to do the main glitch for Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) to get unlimited Money, Super Wheelspin & Forza Edition (FE) Cars:
- When you roll a Super Wheelspin, you collect the rewards in order.
- You collect them from left to right.
- We will call the three columns box 1, box 2, & box 3, as Grrae suggests.
- Also note that if the Wheelspin gives you a car that you already own, it will give you a prompt.
- Our main aim is to get a duplicate car in 3rd box (right column).
- If it’s a green-colored rarity then it has much more chance of being a duplicate.
- So when you do Super wheelspin, you can collect or sell cars from the first two columns.
- But when you reach the 3rd column, do not touch anything in the prompt.
- Now you need to force exit your game.
- You can do this by Alt+F4 on PC.
- On Xbox, go to the dashboard by pressing the “Xbox” button on the controller.
- Then use the menu button to “Quit” the game.
- Now restart the game.
- You will notice that you have the same amount of Super Wheelspins left.
- Also, you have got the credits, and cars from the first two columns.
- Now you can do the Super Wheelspin again.
- This trick will keep working as long as you get a duplicate car in the 3rd column.
- Now get out there and keep collecting till this glitch is patched.
Here’s the original video from Grrae on this glitch:
That’s everything you need to know about the new glitch for Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) to get unlimited Money, Super Wheelspin & Forza Edition (FE) Cars. While you are here, check out our other FH5 guides like how to play with friends, the 10 best cars in FH5, the Fastest cars in Forza Horizon 5, etc