Forza Horizon 5 Cheats – Infinite AFK Money Glitch (After Goliath Patch)
Here’s how to farm 4 million credits, tons of XP, and over 100 Wheelspins using the best AFK Money Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5). Also note this process is faster and better than 50 laps Goliath Glitch which took over 8 hours to complete. So you can set it when you are away from your Xbox or PC and the game will practically play for you and everything will be automated. So if you are planning to skip all the grinding and level up then here’s everything you need to set up and start doing right away.
Also Read: New Forza Horizon 5 Super Wheelspin Duplication Glitch (26th November 2021)
Forza Horizon 5 Cheats: New FH5 AFK Money Glitch After Patch?
This best AFK Money Glitch After Goliath Patch is courtesy of YouTube channel Cxsmo. He has created 5 to 50 laps of this AFK money glitch event. This still works perfectly after the Goliath glitch path. So make sure to check out the original video we linked towards the end of the article too.
- First, you want a car with full 10 “Handling” & “Braking”.
- We also suggest you pick Forza Edition cars with added boosts and perks.
- Our choice is Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE for its “Skills Boost”.
- Now bring up the Pause menu.
- Go to the “Creative Hub” tab.
- Click on “Eventlab”.
- Then click on “Event Blueprints”.
- Now press on the View button on Xbox or the Backspace button on PC.
- This will bring up the event search menu.
- Now type in the Share Codes from Cxsmo here and press Confirm.
- Here are the share codes for events created by Cxsmo and shared on this original YouTube video:
- Original 5 Lap – 166330420
- New 5 Lap – 299283094
- 15 Lap – 593058147
- 25 Lap – 970942726
- Original 50 Lap – 387568145
- New 50 Lap – 569238594
- The time required to complete these laps will differ with the speed of the car you choose:
- 5 Laps will take around 20 mins
- 15 Laps will take around 1 hr
- 25 Laps will take around 1.5 hrs
- 50 Laps will take around 3 hrs
- Now select “Solo”.
- Now before starting the race you need to do some changes in settings.
- Before starting the race, make sure to click on the “Difficulty & Settings” tab.
- Make sure “Drivatar Difficulty” is on “Unbeatable” difficulty for 50% extra CR.
- Change Braking to “Assisted”.
- Change Steering to “Auto-Steering”.
- Traction Control to “On”.
- Stability Control to “On”.
- Shifting must be “Automatic”.
- Change Driving Line to “Off”.
- Keep Damage & Tyre Wear to “Cosmetic” only.
- Now you can start the race.
- Now the car will control & drive itself.
- But you need to keep the “RT” button pressed down.
- For this keep a thick coin between RB & RT buttons.
- Make sure to turn off the controller vibration from the game menu or even Xbox settings.
- You can also use an elastic rubber band, or velcro straps to keep RT pressed the whole night.
- Now the key is to disable the controller vibration off.
- Also, make sure to keep your controller connected to Xbox by wire instead of batteries.
- This is gonna eat up a lot of your battery power, and you don’t want the controller to die on you.
- Also, make sure to unlock entire car mastery slots, to maximize your profits.
- After the patch, the XP you get is limited now. So, we’ve found that 25 laps event is the best for farming.
Also Read: New Forza Horizon 5 Super Wheelspin Glitch (After Patch)
Here’s the original video from Cxsmo with all these steps shown and with share code for the events by laps:
Is FH5 AFK Money Glitch Bannable?
As per multiple discussions by players on Reddit and other social media sites, it is more of an oversight from the developers’ end and not a hack. It’s not even a glitch in the true sense of the word. But still, do this exploit at your risk as Playground Games have not yet acknowledged if this AFK method is bannable or if this is just how in-game options work!
That’s everything you need to know about the best AFK Money Glitch after patch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5). While you are here, check out our other FH5 guides like how to play with friends, the 10 best cars in FH5, the Fastest cars in Forza Horizon 5, etc