Here’s how to farm 4 million credits, 1 million XP, and over 100 Wheelspins using AFK Goliath Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5). Also note this process that’s almost 8 hours to complete. So you can set this up and go to sleep during night time, or even in the day, you can start and go out or school or anything you need to attend to. The game will practically play for you and everything will be automated. So if you are planning to skip all the grinding and level up then here’s everything you need to set up and start doing right away.
Where Is the Goliath in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5)?
The Goliath race in Forza Horizon 5 can be located far east of the FH5 map at Playa Azul. To unlock Goliath in Forza Horizon 5 you need to finish all the Horizon Festival Mexico event races. This is not as bad as it sounds. The entire Goliath will last around 15 mins for each race from start to end.
How to Do AFK Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Goliath Glitch XP Farm?
Note: Do this exploit at your risk. Playground Games have not acknowledged if this AFK method is bannable or if this is just how in-game options work!
Here’s how to do AFK Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Goliath Glitch for XP & Credits:
- Unlock the Goliath race.
- Open the FH5 map to set a waypoint.
- Reach the event location.
- Press “X” to start the event set up.
- Click on “Solo”.
- Now in the next menu, press the LB button to hover over “Eventlab”.
- Click on “Create Blueprint”.
- This will set up a new event created by you.
- The next menu will let you choose any car you like.
- Do not pick the fastest cars like high-end Lambos, Bugattis, or Ferraris.
- Select a car you are confident that will be stable and not lose control of.
- Also, select the car which has all the “Car Mastery” options unlocked.
- This will give you more skill points and XP than going with car masteries.
- So choose the class accordingly.
- Now in the “Eventlab” menu, click on “Event Settings”
- Change “Drivatar Difficulty” to “Unbeatable”.
- Then turn off or disable all Drivatars in “Max Number of Drivatars”.
- This will allow you to drive safely while collecting extra difficulty Credits.
- Change “Number of Laps” to 50.
- Keep “Weather” to “Clear”.
- Turn “Traffic” off.
- Now press “Confirm”.
- Now instead of “Test Drive”, click on “Publish”.
- Load up the race from the next menu “My Local Events”.
Difficulty & Settings Changes for AFK Goliath Glitch Farm
Now as the race starting menu comes, you need to do some tweaks before starting AFK Goliath Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5):
- Click on “Difficulty & Settings”.
- Make sure “Drivatar Difficulty” is still on Unbeatable.
- Change Braking to “Assisted”.
- Change Steering to “Auto-Steering”.
- Traction Control to “On”.
- Stability Control to “On”.
- Shifting must be “Automatic”.
- Change Driving Line to “Off”.
- Keep Damage & Tyre Wear to “Cosmetic” only.
- Now you can start the race.
- Now the car will control & drive itself.
- But you need to keep the “RT” button pressed down.
- For this keep a thick coin between RB & RT buttons.
- Make sure to turn off the controller vibration from the game menu or even Xbox settings.
- You can also use an elastic rubber band, or velcro straps to keep RT pressed the whole night.
- Now the key is to disable the controller vibration off.
- Also, make sure to keep your controller connected to Xbox by wire instead of batteries.
- This is gonna eat up a lot of your battery power, and you don’t want the controller to die on you.
- If the controller dies, the game will be paused and you will only find out once you are back.
- So with these tips, enjoy tons of rewards that will shower upon you by end of the race in around 7-8 hrs.
- You can expect around 4 million credits, 1 million XP, and over 100 Wheelspins.
Also, note that using the Goliath race event will only give you normal Wheelspins, but if you want to get Super Wheelspins, then check out how to use Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Super Wheelspin Glitch using the Jeep Willys exploit. And if you need skill points for the Jeep Willys glitch, then look nowhere but our how to use Barrel Roll glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) to get unlimited Skill Points.
That’s everything you need to know about how to do AFK Forza Horizon 5 Goliath Glitch, and where is the Goliath in FH5. While you are here, check out our other FH5 guides like how to play with friends, the 10 best cars in FH5, the Fastest cars in Forza Horizon 5, etc.