Skill Points are the bread and butter of maximizing your car masteries and getting the most out of your favorite cars. Using skill points you can add extra abilities to cars like, get an additional collision before the skill chain breaks, extra XP in events, and a lot more. Also if you are looking to get unlimited Super Wheelspins spins using Willys Jeep Exploit, then you will need 5 Skill Points to use with each Willys. So if tons of Super Wheelspins are in your mind, then you need tons of skill points too. And we found a youtube video showcasing the best way to do this with unlimited barrel rolls. So today let’s look at how to do Unlimited Skill Points Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) using Barrel Roll Glitch.
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Unlimited Skill Point Glitch
Note: Do this exploit at your risk. Playground Games have not acknowledged if this AFK method is bannable or if this is just how in-game options work!
Edit: This glitch is patched now. Meanwhile, check out the new FH5 Super Wheelspin Glitch here.
We found out how to use this working method from the YouTube channel Vladybo1. So instead of our screenshots we will use his screenshots with credits and interlink his video too. Thanks to Vladybo1 for sharing this technique with the player community. So here’s how to do the Unlimited Skill Point Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5):
- Start FH5 in free roam mode.
- Pick a Forza Edition car with “Skill Point Boost”.
- If you don’t have them. then any car will do.
- But make sure you have a good acceleration to pick up speed.
- Go to a straight road like the one in the airfield.
- Go go to the area near the Hall of Fame Leaderboard as shown in the video.
- Open the “Pause Menu”.
- Press the “RB” button to go to the “Creative Hub” tab.
- Click on “the Horizon Super7” option.
- This will let you create and play a Super 7 event.
- If this is not unlocked for you, don’t worry.
- Just keep playing the game to get it unlocked.
- Click on it, and you will see the new The Horizon Super7 menu.
- Click on “Create Challenge Card”.
- Now a page will open up to “Set Challenge Type”.
- Here you need to select “Set Route”.
- This will let you select the destination of your choice.
- You will not have any time limit too.
- So pick your endpoint at the end of the long straight road or airfield runway.
- Now on the “Challenge Card Settings” option, turn off Traffic (skip this as we will need to add a prop).
- But make sure to keep the “Rewind” option enabled.
- Now click on Confirm.
- Select Music choice as you like in the next menu.
- Now once the event “Test Run” beings, go to “Challenge Settings”.
- This will be the same as the pause menu button.
- Select the “Blueprint Builder” option.
- Now open the “Blueprint Builder Library”.
- You need to choose a ramp from the “Ramps & Platforms” tab.
- Take the ramp far ahead, till you can catch up some good speed.
- Change the pitch or angle of the ramp for more height.
- Make sure you place the ramp a bit left or right so the middle of your car aligns with the left or right side of the ramp.
- This will allow you to start using the Barrel Roll Glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) for unlimited Skill Points.
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Barrel Roll Glitch
Here’s how to do the Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Barrel Roll Glitch once you are ready with the setup:
- Start driving towards the ramp in a straight line.
- Once your car (one half due to ramp placement) goes over the ramp, you will start to barrel roll.
- Confirm that you are landing perfectly on four wheels.
- And make sure the skill points for Barrel Roll are registered by the game on the top screen.
- So rewind, till the point, you are just about to reach the ramp.
- Now resume from here.
- Now once you are in the air, upside down press pause.
- Go to the “Blueprint Builder”.
- You can see that your car wheels are still rotating.
- So exit out of this.
- Now the next part is the most important one.
- As it resumes, rewind again back to the upside-down state.
- And resume from here.
- Now your car will be stuck in the air, in the upside-down position.
- The game will start registering your Barrel Roll.
- This will keep stacking up for lots of Skill Points.
- Also, note that you need to safely land back to collect all these skill points.
How to Collect Unlimited Skill Points in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5)?
Once you have desired the number of Skill Points, here’s how to collect them safely in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5):
- Once you are doing the Barrel Roll glitch, press the pause menu.
- Click again on “Blueprint Builder”.
- Exit from the builder, and the game will resume.
- As we have already confirmed that your car will land safely during the initial test, there’s nothing to worry about.
- Your car will come out of the Barrel Roll and safely land on wheels.
- Wait for the game to collect and register all your skill points.
- Now you can exit from this event builder, or rewind and keep repeating this Barrel Roll exploit to get unlimited Skill Point with this Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) glitch.
Please check out the original video from Vladybo1 right here:
Also note that using this glitch will only give you normal Wheelspins, but if you want to get Super Wheelspins, then check out how to use Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Super Wheelspin Glitch.
That’s everything you need to know about how to use Barrel Roll glitch in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) to get unlimited Skill Points. While you are here, check out our other FH5 guides like how to play with friends, the 10 best cars in FH5, the Fastest cars in Forza Horizon 5, Delorean glitch, Porsche Taycan glitch, etc.