After the Goliath and super wheelspin glitch, there’s a new exploit you can do in this game. This one is all about the Porsche Taycan and it’s a speed glitch, so let’s take a look at how to do it in Forza Horizon 5 and reach exceptional speed.
How to Do the Forza Horizon 5 Porsche Taycan Speed Glitch
To get super high-speed in an upgraded FH5 Porsche Taycan (with longer gears, reduced tire pressure), you need to do the following trick. Thanks to daqqer2k for the youtube video about the same (find it further below in this article). Note: Do this glitch at your risk.
Here’s how to do the glitch:
- First, unlock the Porsche Taycan if you haven’t already. Purchase it from the Auction House or Autoshow with Credits. It is also part of the Welcome Pack.
- Now, find a highway or a straight road where you can do this.
- Hold the Handbrake and then reverse.
- Then, change to the second gear.
- Now hold the handbrake for 5+ minutes.
- When you hit 250.00KW+ Power, release the handbrake.
- As you will see in the video, the speed will go to 615 km/h and more.
How to Switch Gears and Enable the Telemetry display HUD in Forza Horizon 5?
- You need to change the Shifting to Manual under the Game Settings.
- For the Telemetry HUD stats to be visible, PC players need to press T on the keyboard.
- Console players and those who are using a controller need to do a few extra steps. You need to visit the Settings and find the Advanced Controls. There, you can find the option to switch Anna/Telemetry/TTS. After you change Anna to Telemetry, press down on D-pad, you can see the telemetry display HUD.
- When you want to use Anna again, revert the settings in the same way.
This is basically the easy way to do the Forza Horizon 5 Taycan Speed Glitch. It isn’t tough to do, but needs 5+ minutes of your time and that’s it. While you are here, know which are the fastest cars available and also head over to our guide on the best cars to see which one will give you the best results.