Forza Horizon 5 is a racing game that you can enjoy with your Friends. While you can have fun playing it alone, why not join other players to see who owns the streets. And FH5 allows you to add up to 12 players while supporting crossplay. So in this multiplayer guide let us take a look at how to play with friends in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5).
How to Add Friends & Play Multiplayer with Friends in Forza Horizon 5
To start playing with friends you first need to unlock the Online mode. And you can do that by playing a few races. Once you unlock the online mode you can follow these steps to play with your friends.
- In the menu go to the Online tab.
- Here you can see the Friends/Players tile and Convoy tile.
- Click on the Convoy tile. It allows you to form a convoy that lets you play with 11 of your friends or Club members.
- Click on the Y button on your Xbox controller to Manage Convoy.
- Here you get the options to Invite friends, find a convoy, or change the convoy privacy.
- Select Invite Friends, and from your list of friends that are online, invite the friends you want to play with.
- Once they accept your invite you will be in the convoy.
Note that your friends might not appear in your world sometimes, and if that is the case then there are two fixes. They will have to go to the convoy tab and choose to join the session. And the other way is to start a race. Once the race is over you should be in the same world.
If you follow the above steps correctly you should be able to play with your friends in no time.
You can check out our video below to see how you can play with friends or strangers.
That covers everything you need to know on how to play with friends in Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) and multiplayer guide. If you like playing this game then be sure to check out our other guides on how to check server status and how to find Star 27’s Mural locations in Forza Horizon 5.