Blizzard has confirmed to come up with Diablo 3’s season 20. Yes, you read that right the American video game publisher and developer has earlier announced that Diablo 3’s season 20 to start at 5:00 pm from Friday (March 13, 2020). The latest season is set to last “roughly three months in length”.
Unlike the other games, people belonging to all parts of the world will be getting access to Diablo 3’s season 2020 at the same time. The latest season is reported to have seasonal rewards and Legendary items giving players a solid reason to jump back in.
When is Diablo 3 Season 20 Start Time on PC?
The American video game developer Blizzard had confirmed that Diablo 3 Season 20 to begin on Friday, March 13, for PC players using Battle Net.
When is Diablo 3 Season Start Time on Consoles?
Blizzard had announced that both PC and Console version will be released on the date ie March 13, 2020. The only difference between PC and Console is that D3 season 20 had been set for 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, irrespective of where a regional version of the game you may have.
Notably, Seasonal Leaderboards for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch are still separated by hardware platform.
Besides it start time, Blizzard had provided various details such as how long the latest season will last. The developed had said that they would not provide anticipated end dates for Seasons, and are instead committed to having them run for around three months at a time.
It is likely that Diablo 3 Season 20 will remain playable until June 2020. It must be noted that Blizzard will inform about its closure at least two weeks advance.
Diablo 3 Season 20 Theme
Season of the Forbidden Archives’ theme all slots in Kanai’s Cube allowing players to select Legendary powers from weapons, armour or jewellery, without restricting them to their usual categories. This means that you can select three armours, weapon or jewellery powers, or any other combination of them across all categories.
However, there are various instances in which the same power can not be stacked. Three new sets for the Barbarian, Wizard, and Witch Doctor are also being tested, which focus on empowering the Frenzy, Hydra, and Spirit Barrage skills, respectively.
The Crusader, on the other hand, will seemingly get a small nerf rendering the animation of Heaven’s Fury’s Fires of Heaven rune unable to be cancelled early.
Diablo 3 Season 20 Season Journey Rewards
Like the previous seasons, Diablo 3 season 20 will also reward for unlocking its associated Conqueror set items. Here’s what its Season Journey tasks you with doing:
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty in under 5 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
- Warm Thoughts: Kill Izual at level 70 within 15 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo. You can get Greater Rift keystones from any Nephalem Rift guardian.
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item.