Stray offers 12 chapters of power-packed Cat adventure as you progress to find the Outside. Control Room is the final chapter for the orange tabby cat and B-12 as they reach closer to Outside. Once you power up the Subway and get on the train, you will reach Control Room. Over here, B-12 uncovers the last of his core memory. But there are a couple of things to do before you get to outside. So, here’s our guide on how to get in and what to do in Control Room in Stray.
How to Get into the Control Room in Stray (Walkthrough)
For the players that are unable to get into the Control Room, here’s how you get in:
- As you and B-12 reach the Control Room from Subway, take the stairs to reach the Control Room.
- You will see a gate labeled Control Room. But you and B-12 need to hack your way inside the Room.
- You will see a Robotic Box that has an in-built Follow protocol. Interact with the Box to switch it on.
- You need to make it follow to the left of the gate below the Control Panel.
- Interact with the box again, to switch it off.
- As the Control Panel is sealed, inspect the lock to the right of the gate.
- Upon interacting with the lock, the Panel will be unsealed and unlocked.
- Now, climb the Robotic box and scratch the wires to open the Gate.
What to Do In Control Room
As soon as you and B-12 bypass the Security to enter the Control Room, all the core memories of B-12 are unlocked. This will trigger a cutscene that explains more about the Plague and what happened to humanity.
- Upon heading inside, inspect the main computer at the end of the room.
- B-12 will ask you to turn on the Computers while he hacks the way to get passwords and encrypted keys.
- There are three rows of computers and you can walk over them to switch them all on.
- The computers will switch to blue as you walk over them. But make a note that walking past them again can turn them off.
- Once you have turned on all the computers, it will trigger another B-12 cutscene.
- B-12 will ask you to destroy stuff around as he hacks the machines. There are three sizeable computers that we need to destroy.
- To the right of the computer tower, you will find a Sizeable computer. You can knock down its panel to see its wiring.
- Then, interact with the machine to scratch its wires. While you destroy the machines, leave the hacking part to B-12.
- For destroying the next sizeable computer, head to the main computer at the end of the room.
- You will find the sizeable computer covered with a long panel.
- You need to push down the panel and interact with the machine to destroy it.
- Head right from the Control Panel to find the last sizeable computer.
- Its wiring is on the top. So, jump and climb onto the sizeable computer to interact.
- You will notice that the hacking will take a bit toll on B-12.
- But once he is all powered down, pick him, and place him on the unlocked Roof control station’s blue panel.
- As you drop him down on the panel, a heart-melting cut scene will trigger.
Furthermore, it does not involve many steps rather than walking a couple of stairs. Although if you don’t mind some spoilers, check out our guide to know everything about the ending of Stray.
That’s everything covered on how to get in and what to do in Control Room in Stray. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to beat Stray in under 2 hours, all Music Sheet locations, and more Stray Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.